Mr. Misa joined Metro Realty in January 2019 after a successful career at Industry One Realty. He was involved in all aspects of running the Industrial division by teaching, mentoring, and helping junior associates giving them the education, advice and experience needed to advance in the Real Estate brokerage business.
Bob’s primary focus has been on industrial sales and leasing in Nassau and Suffolk County. His specialty is focusing on the best properties to lease and or to purchase for his customers. He also works closely with major landlords and property owners who are looking to sell their buildings. Bob has personally sold and or leased over 75 spaces/buildings during his short career in the brokerage business. His background of being an owner of a wholesale plumbing and heating supply gives him experience in the construction business. Bob also owned industrial properties on Long Island. When he decided on a new career path it was an easy transition into the Real Estate brokerage business.
Bob concentrates on tenant/ landlord and or purchaser/ sellers’ best interests. Bob puts 1,000 % of his efforts regardless of the size of the deal, into helping all of his customers. Bob implements strategic planning and business strategies that best suits the needs of the customer.
Bob married to his high school sweetheart Colleen. They have 2 children Jacquelyn and Rob.
Rob is retired from the US Marine Corps and is married to Staci who is an officer in the US Navy.
They have recently relocated to the Chicago area to continue their careers.
SIGNIFICANT SALES & ASSIGNMENTS:
- Was recommended to represent Fresh Start in the lease of industrial (10,000sf) and office space (7,000sf) in a property they recently purchased that they would not be occupying. Both spaces were leased quickly.
- Represented both the seller and the buyer in the sale/purchase of a 30,000sf industrial building in Amityville.
- Represented Winters Bros Hauling in the purchase of a 2.64-acre lot of industrial zoned property in West Babylon.
- Represented Appliance World with locations in Huntington and Oyster Bay in the lease +/- 32,000sf of warehouse space in the Hauppauge Industrial Park.
- Leased EC Contracting 18,000sf of industrial space in Farmingdale.
- Represented Shea Trucking in the lease of a 16,000sf Cross dock building on a 2.62-acre lot in West Babylon.
- Represented Long Island Egress in the lease of 10,600sf with Ricca Properties.
- Represented Gold Medal Bakery (makers of Fiber One Breads) in a lease of a +/- 20,000sf in Inwood.
- Represented Asplundh in numerous leases of industrial land and buildings in Suffolk County with JPD United and their affiliated companies.
- Represented Muscle Sports & Custom Nutraceuticals in the following lease transactions:
Began with a 5,000sf space in Farmingdale, next they leased a 15,500sf space in Bohemia, they then added an additional 20,000 sf in Ronkonkoma. When their lease expired in Bohemia, they moved into a +/- 30,000sf space in the Hauppauge Industrial Park.
- Sold +/- 1 acre parcel in Garden City representing Mortent MM to the Criterion Group.
- Sold +/- 34,000sf office building to 757 Berendo LLC.
- Assisted in the lease of a building over 124,000sf with ARRIVAL in Edison, New Jersey.
- Co-broked with JLL regarding a lease of +/- 20,000sf of industrial space with M & T Wheels (tenant) and 200 Sherwood (landlord) in Farmingdale.
- Exclusively represents Ricca Properties, B4H, Bicher Center, 794 South Broadway and works closely with other local landlords in the leasing of their industrial portfolios throughout Nassau and Suffolk Counties.